Versatile Information Technology Pro
A versatile information technology professional with 12 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in project management, client security, software implementation and deployment, upgrade installations, and administrating file and print servers for user communities with up to 3,000 workstations in leading manufacturing, business services, retail, online and entertainment industries.
Expertise includes outstanding skills in communications, Microsoft operating systems and applications, security, training, documentation, troubleshooting, hardware selection, vendor management, and client relations skills.
Aramark Uniform & Career Apparel, Inc., Burbank, California 1997-2007
Senior Client Technology Analyst
Selected hardware, software and installation vendors as well as maintained special IT applications for division headquarters, finance, accounting, IT, the national account sales team, manufacturing, distribution, operations and supply chain management for a privately held managed services company with 4,000 employees, $10 billion in revenues and 150 locations in 42 states.
- Instrumental in the migration of the company's 3,000 workstations to the MS Active Directory.
- Acted as System Administrator for three years (24/7), covering 200 servers scattered in 100 locations.
- Packaged and installed software, upgrades and patches to workstations and servers in 150 locations.
- Wrote instructional documentation as well as hardware and software policies & procedures.
- Trained 50 staff who manned help desk phones as well as 800 staff in software applications, support procedures, communications, networking, troubleshooting and software installation.
- Scripted new software installation procedures that automated upgrades throughout the company as well as a backup solution that saved considerable time.
- Evaluated and selected software and hardware vendors for new projects, systems and applications.
Teletech Communications, Inc., Burbank, California 1995-1997
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. is a global business process outsourcing company, providing a range of front-to-back office outsourced solutions, including customer management, transaction-based processing and database marketing services with $1.3 billion in revenues. Projects managed:
Operations Lead Supervisor - AT&T WorldNet Services (Internet Service Provider) (1996-1997)
- Staffed, supervised and trained up to 400 technical and customer support agents.
- Composed and maintained technical reference database documents.
- Developed databases in MS Access and Lotus Notes to track automated call distribution (ACD) system logs for the evaluation of agent performance.
- Made recommendations for the improvement of the project productivity and equipment selection.
Operations Supervisor - Potomac Electric Company (1996)
- Supervised 30 customer service representatives, processing 400 inquiries daily.
Technical Support Representative - AT&T WorldNet Services (Internet Service Provider) (1995-1996)
- Processed customer technical support questions regarding hardware and software.
- Provided solutions to connectivity problems, billing issues, and general questions for new and existing customers, using Lotus Notes software.
Technical Support Representative - The Walt Disney Company, Disney Interactive (1995)
- Provided level one and two customer service as well as technical support services for its consumer-customer base, processing 80 technical calls per day. All issues were resolved on a real-time basis.
Served as Computer Administrator for an outpatient healthcare provider in Northridge, California.
California State University, Northrdige, Northridge, California
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (class of June 2009)
Other courses: iPass EndPoint Management, WYSE Device Manager Software and Zinger-Miller Management Training
Dell Certified Technician
Languages: Visual Basic, AutoIT and IPass Endpoint Management Scripting
Systems & Applications: Windows (XP, NT, 2000, 2000 Server & Vista), Exchange Server, MS Active Directory, MS Office Suite, iPass EPM, Symantec, Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop & Acrobat), Citrix, Metaframe, VMware and Lotus Notes
Hardware: Installed Dell workstations, HP & Dell servers, Wyse thin clients, Symbol handhelds, ELO touch-screens, Konica work group printers and Cisco wireless access points.