Successful Professional Sales Executive
A highly successful professional sales executive who has generated more than $250 million sales in financial products for leading insurance, securities and healthcare providers.
Expertise includes outstanding sales, marketing, customer relations, networking, healthcare and closing skills.
DePaul Financial Services, Inc., Punta Gorda, Florida 1984-Present
Provide comprehensive financial services for individuals, small businesses and professional associations. Services include life, health, long-term care and disability insurances as well as securities, estate planning, trusts, special needs trusts and retirement planning for more than 400 clients.
- Became an independent financial consultant representing major insurance, securities and healthcare companies.
- Perform seminars on financial and estate planning for a wide variety of professional groups.
- Singlehandedly grew assets under management to more than $45 million.
Senior Agent/Financial Consultant, Principal Financial Group, Des Moines, Iowa, (1989-1996)
Managed client accounts in South West Florida for a $60 billion financial services company. Sold a variety of products with emphasis on insurance and mutual funds.
- In 1993, designated as "One of the Top 15 Mutual Fund Salesmen in the Country for the Principal Financial Group."
- Achieved award level sales production every year with the company and in 1991, achieved the second highest sales award.
- Awarded the "Top New Agent of the Year" in 1989.
Agent/Financial Consultant, Equitable of New York, New York, New York (1987-1989)
Sold financial services including securities, insurance, healthcare and estate planning to individuals and small businesses.
- Named "Outstanding Agent of the Year" in 1987 and was recognized in every major production contest as a finalist.
- Chosen to represent the agency as a speaker at the company's national conference in 1988.
Account Executive, Physicians Health Plan, Tampa, Florida (1984-1987)
Marketed, negotiated and sold preferred provider organization (PPO) health contracts to Fortune 500 companies. Prepared and presented seminars to major companies in South West Florida on PPO plans. Sold PPO and HMO plans to the Tampa public school system.
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 1980-1983
Research Assistant, Anatomy
Structured, performed and collected pertinent data for cardiovascular research and hypertension.
University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
Master of Business Administration, 1983 Master of Public Health, 1983
| Health and Life Insurance License, State of Florida
|| Series 6 Security License
| Series 7 Brokerage License
|| Certified Senior Advisor