Savvy Customer Service Manager/Rep
A highly successful and savvy customer service manager/representative who has processed more than 390,000 orders, representing $29.7 million in business-to-business and retail sales for leading manufacturers, service companies and retailers.
Expertise includes outstanding communications, customer relations, problem resolution, administrative, managerial, training, customer retention and sales skills.
Aramark Uniform Services, Burbank, California 1998-2007
Senior Call Center Representative (2006-2007)
Sales Support Lead (2005-2006)
Acting Sales Support Lead (2003-2005)
Market Intelligence Representative (1998-2003)
Managed up to eight Customer Service Representatives for an $11.6 billion professional services company, providing award-winning food, hospitality, facility management services and high-quality uniform and work apparel with 240,000 employees located in 18 countries.
- Developed a report that showed the number of calls being processed by division. Incoming calls were up to 600 calls a day.
- Answered and qualified inbound calls generated through advertising programs and Internet websites. Assisted in reporting/tracking and directing mail and fulfillment.
- Established contact information and relationships with every division throughout the company to facilitate redirecting incoming calls.
- Generated a monthly report that included the number of incoming sales leads, what was finally sold and identified which 800-number was receiving the inquiry.
- Identified all calls for each of the company's 19 divisions.
- Responded to 50 to 100 e-mails a day concerning job-seekers' inquiries, sales leads, customer requests and concerns, vendor inquiries, internal questions, emergencies, fleet service issues, and human resources problems.
- Issued reports concerning sales leads, including follow-up to make sure that the prospect was contacted and serviced.
- Participated in marketing studies for the sales departments of the Uniform Services Division.
- Maintained continuous contact with customer and service center managers located in 300 locations.
- Acted as Safety Coordinator for Emergencies for the Burbank headquarters.
- Arranged luncheons and receptions for the National Accounts and Marketing Departments.
- For three years, managed the company's co-ed softball team.
Maternity Leave 1996-1997
Thompson of California, Inc., Carson, California 1992-1995
Customer Service Supervisor/Order Entry
Managed the Retail Customer Service Department and order entry for a privately held manufacturer and retailer of fabrics sold nationwide to local fabric retailers.
- Supervised two customer service representatives responding to more than 1,200 calls a week, representing $1.44 million in sales per week.
- Worked with inventory, pulling orders and overseeing shipping.
- Participated in three trade shows and four fashion shows annually.
- Hired and trained new customer service employees.
- Assisted the Sales Manager in working with seven sales representatives.
- Processed back orders.
- Prepared sales reports and made stocking recommendations for replenishment of merchandise.
- Modeled company fabrics that were turned into dresses and suits at trade shows.
- Process overseas duty drawbacks.
- Developed and published the company's Customer Service Order Entry Procedures Manual.
Served as Executive Assistant to the President and Vice President of a leading burlap and plastic bag manufacturer. Previously, worked as order-desk and customer service representative for a bedding retailer.
Glendale College, Glendale, California
Certificate in Medical Front Office Management
Bartlett High School, Anchorage, Alaska
Other courses: Certificate of Completion in Building Leadership Skills, courses in MS Office, seminar in Multitasking, and seminar in Retail Selling by Aramark and Communications at Pasadena City College
Software: Goldmine Sale Management, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook