12345 Any Street #23
Job City, California 99999
Cellular: (818) 999-2002
An executive assistant with exceptional people skills and expertise in event planning, conference organizing, scheduling, administrative support, assisting high-profile clients, catering, hosting, secretarial support, media communications and gourmet cooking.
The Great Entertainment Company, XYZ Division, Burbank, California 1996-1998
Executive Assistant to the Vice President of a Very Large Division
Worked with hundreds of company licensees setting up meetings, trade shows, conferences, screenings, special events and problem solving. Represented company at numerous charitable events.
- Set up the company's participation in four major trade shows in Salt Lake City for the Men's Clothing Guild International Corporation and the Fancy Shoe Association.
- Arranged offsite meetings for senior company executives at the Super Posh Hotel.
- Obtained VIP house seats for company theatrical and ice show productions for VIPs and company employees.
- Dealt with licensees and retailers regarding filmed entertainment products.
- Worked with high profile employees including the CEO and processed celebrity requests for company merchandise and show reservations including Bruce Springsteen, Kevin Spacey, Oprah Winfrey and others.
- Assisted with the Fancy House of Style. Coordinated house tours and worked with movie celebrities who participated including Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Jackson and Chris Rock.
- Coordinated international licensee trips to company's studios for meetings and tours.
- Arranged worldwide meetings for the company's musical composers, musicians and recording artists including John Doe and Lee Ving.
Judas & Priest LLP, Los Angeles, California 1991-1996
Organized nationwide seminars, partner recognition events, quarterly meetings and television events.
- Created and prepared proposals for aerospace and defense, toy and entertainment companies and hospitals.
- Prepared an employee TV event at the Los Angeles Pretty Hotel that was transmitted nationwide by satellite.
- Developed themes for quarterly meetings including decorations, caterers, speakers and entertainment.
- Arranged off site meetings at La Coster and Hilton hotels including entertainment, sports activities, tours, dinners and special events.
Served as Executive, Operations and Marketing Assistant for leading finance, healthcare and publishing companies.
Smith College, Getty Park, California Bachelor of Science Degree, Finance
Bridge Business College, Bridge, California Associate of Arts Degree, Business Administration
Other: Writing, journalism, word processing, interior decoration, cooking, CPR (adult & child), crisis management, and emergency medical technician certificates
Women in Film
Historical Society - Fund raising
Special Olympics for Handicapped Children - Fund raising
National Ski Patrol
Permanent Charities - Fund raising
Starlight Foundation - Fund raising
Company Volunteers - Fund raising
LA Police Officers Women's Association - Fund raising
Gold medals for NASTAR
Outstanding contributions for Special Olympics and Starlight Foundation
Office and Computer Skills: 70 wpm, MAC and PC proficient, Microsoft Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Calendar, Meeting Maker, Internet, E-mail, Lotus Notes and all office equipment