|Advice before you begin using these job banks...|
1. Do your Internet research before or after the day begins. Devote working hours to networking.
2. Remember, one good networking interview is worth a thousand letters.
3. Do not rely on job banks for jobs.
4. Many of the jobs posted are already filled or scratched.
5. A small percentage of jobs are filled through the Internet.
6. Use the Internet to do research on your target companies (companies that you would like to approach).
7. Do not go out on the Internet with an incomplete resume. Take the time first to do a great resume.
8. Know the job-search process before beginning your search.
9. Do not work with any agency that requests payment for services.