FULL-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT ASSOCIATE – TEMPORARY POSITION
About the Job
We are a successful human resources consulting firm with a prestigious corporate clientele, serving all levels of employees from non-exempt to senior executives. We are a small group of dedicated professionals seeking to add another key member to our team. We have been in business for more than 20 years and have offices throughout Southern California. This position is located in our West Los Angeles office. In addition to our counseling services, we publish our manual for the public.
- Outstanding customer service skills – especially dealing with customer requests via phone, e-mail & fax.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Knowledgeable using MS Word, including mail merge.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and in a team environment.
- Possess common sense and sound judgment.
- Have a sense of responsibility and wish to create a permanent place in our company.
- Possess an AA, BS or BA degree.
- Prior experience in administrative/customer services.
- Live on the West Side of Los Angeles. We need someone with a short commute. We will not assist with relocation.
We will train but you must have demonstrated potential and indicated PC skills. We use the Windows operating system.
- Provide secretarial assistance to clients, including but not limited to, resume and cover letter creation, and editing, compiling databases, and preparing and sending out e-mail campaigns.
- Prepare materials for workshops, activities and special events.
- Organize and keep record of clients’ progress.
- Prepare and type letters, proposals, correspondence, and reports; make meeting and travel arrangements; answer telephone calls; and filing, as needed.
- Provide billing support to the Bookkeeper.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Office Manager and counselors.
To Apply: We require your complete resume, salary history, references and cover letter. E-mail your resume to WestLAJob@yahoo.com , attention Amy Molina, Administration. Completeness of information requested is important.
Company: Peter K. Studner Associates, Inc. - www.jamenair.com/EA.html
Education Level: Associate Degree (minimum), Bachelor of Arts, or Bachelor of Science
Location: West Los Angeles, CA 90025
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full Time Employee, Temporary
Salary: $13.00-$16.00 per hour, DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer
Apply by Email: